Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Utterly Deliciously Lazy

Sometimes ... Well all the time for me,
I feel that feeling of utter and complete lack of interest in doing anything productive.
And the pure joy that emanates from achieving this over and over again.

Destructive you say? Well sometimes our hobbies are meant to be a distraction from regular life.
If they arent how are we to enjoy them. I cant imagine going to eat for fun if I was a chef coz to me doing the same thing a gazillion times, no matter how much I love it, is boring.

Sometimes this makes life random, so what? Thats the whole point of enjoying yourself, the delicious surprise, anticipation and thrill of it all.

Strangely sometimes we get that high from doing the safest of things in physical terms, but very dangerous things mentally or emotionally (like hitting on some unknown hot person).

Its fun to do these things when you are dead bored of doing the "regular" stuff and I dont think I am ever going to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home