Monday, June 11, 2007

Workaholics

Alcoholics - Drink to escape their troubles in life
Drugaholics - Use drugs to ...
Chocoholics - Get high on chocs, use chocs to ...

Workaholics? - ...

I think so. Some of us work for a living. Some do it coz its needed. Some do it coz we like it.
But if we are workaholics, then its no different from any other addiction. Tell a workaholic that they behave so and the first words out of their mouth, as with any other addiction, are denial!!! Nooooooooo!!! Not me, I love working.
So do I, But I finish my work in time. Some sadistic morons sometimes overload it all, but otherwise I give myself enough space from my own work.

Each of us has to find that balance. I mean we need to work to live, but we need to eat to live too. Love work, Love eating too.

Dusnt mean i do so much of either that one hurts themselves

1 Comments:

Blogger Horsie said...

tohtally agree!!
@ placecom and even @ singy, have had flings with the addiction ;). swung from extreme to extreme - no work to total immersion - when there has been strife in life.
but P&G, Singy n boss+peers ensure i dont fall into the addiction again ;). maintain a balance :).
i louve maaa job...
maite, this is spooky. i cant be agreeing to everything u write!!

June 12, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home