Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A poem

I had a lot of free time
So i wrote this fkin rhyme,
It shud be about a topic
But i din kno which one to pick.

So i went on rambling
Thoughts in my head scrambling,
For a structure called verse
Coz to ordinariness im averse.

Still a lot will see this coming
"He always does this fkin damn thing",
There's really no good reason why,
To blog in poetry i try.

I like to feel the juices flow
Gets me up high from my low,
A creative person, No im not
I am lucid in my thought.

Mine is not to reason and whine
The voices in my head pen this line,
I finally decide to end this pain
Cya wen I blog again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Horsie said...

UNFRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE!!! in just 5 mins..awesomely neat!

bravo bravo...
the poem is also actually really catchy and fluid :).

my turn to say - ur best till date ;)

June 12, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home