Friday, June 22, 2007

Down and Out

I got a fever and cold and am feeling sick today.

I remember when I had first gone to grad school, I din know anyone and I had fallen pretty ill. There were these bunch of people who I din know who helped me with medicines, jackets, sheets, lime juice, food and what not. Strangely, they did not even expect anything in return and I definitely cudnt do a thing.

But I will never forget what they did when I needed it the most. Glad to have friends like them. Proud to be friends with them.

I dont know why we dont say this often enough to our best friends, but we never do it enough. We love them (in a very platonic way) and will always be there for them, Tomorrow or 10 years later.

I may be down, but will never be out, thanks to them morons ... and the doc's medications of course ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home