Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lappi went down

My laptop went down ... again
Im really starting to get pissed off at HP

Only saving grace is theyve given me a new motherboard with a sexy gfx card but it drains more battery. Who cares :P

Still, the urge to keep connected meant that my fone was now draining battery almost 3 times faster. More music, more movies, more browsing. Poor baby!!!

Incredibly life went on without a hitch, I went partyin too often and have turned out quite happy for it all. Found to time to flirt with a nice, hot lady and to return her subtle advances with my own not so subtle style :) Hey!!! It works >:)

Okk, back to the topic. So nevertheless life went on peacefully, except for work which went haywire and i was beggin everyone for a laptop and doin scraps of work with the rest on paper.

Was fun.
Hope it never happens again :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home