Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Complete lack of sense

Been sometime since I wrote anything - Worth writing about or otherwise.

Sometimes the people I know, make no sense at all. In no possible way is it clear, why they are doing something so out of character with themselves. Some blame the surroundings for it. Others blame people. I think its all blame.

Possibly, who we are is influenced by whom and what we surround ourselves with. Does that not make it even more important to choose carefully, what is around us and who we spend our time with? By choosing not to decide these 2 factors, we seek to absolve ourselves of all responsibility of being ourselves and then justify it to others.

But I dont think other people care. Nor should they. If they have empathy for my situation, great! Even otherwise people should react solely on how I behave with them, not their idea of how I might behave.

Giving a second chance takes a lot, I dont think most people have it. I know i dont. I can try, but its very hard.

PS: Confused? - Read the title

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home