Friday, February 19, 2010

Blogging about the new old cam

I have a JVC GR D290
Old shit mini DV camera - At this point if you arent interested or did not understand LEAVE!
So I knew I could transfer video by firewire (done it before) but the USB was useless except for moving fotos from it. So I got a cable only to realize it was the wrong one.
So I charged it and messed around with it for an hour and voila! - I got it to do everything.
Record video and pics, transfer pics, transfer recorded video and live video (webcam mode)
Seemed like an achievement at the time so i blogged about it.
Then I realized why it was so big. I wanted it to work. Coz i needed it to. And it did. And it felt good. I wanted to brag about it. Tell everyone. Then I realized no one cared. No one needed to.
I did. And thats all that mattered.
Do your own thing for yourself. All the rest is bullshit.

Sincerely,
Gyaani Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home