Monday, February 18, 2008

ooooo Zombies!

Was walking on the street the other day, saw this strange thing: A zombie almost killed a woman on a street.
Well the zombie was in a car, and was talking to something on the phone ...

I like the road rules that prevents idiots from being under the influence and driving, Also the no using phones while driving. I dont know how people can talk on the phone and drive at the same time - With or Without a handsfree :P

If you think thats bad, you should see the bozos talking on the fone walking into other people. I mean these people are walkin, talkin on the phone and are still walking into other people walking on the street! If you cant walk straight how can you drive straight!

I think wat bugs me is really the lack of consideration people have for humans within 10 feet of them while talkin to someone usually more than a km away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home