Friday, September 14, 2007

No talent

I went into a music shop the other day. They had these neat guitars and some really good boards over there. Reminded me of wen i was a kid playin the boards. Im really surprised that just going in there made me wana play again.
I think im going to go get myself some boards and play in my spare time. I may not have talent. Hell i may have talent but no time. But I think this is one of those things we need to do to ourselves to feel good. Ive seen most people do quite a bit of it for themselves and it usually sickens me. But its equally dumb for me to do nothing for myself. After all, someone needs to look after us.

BTW I wont force you to listen to me, so stop thinking up of jokes that you can throw at me. They arent very good even when you have a lot of time to prepare :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home